New Patient Registration
You may pre-register with our clinic by filling out our secure online patient Registration form. If you are unable to complete online, you are welcome to call or visit the clinic to complete. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it. Once the online form is received clinic staff will follow up with you to schedule for your first appointment.
Things to Remember
Please remember to bring the following items with you when you check-in to complete Registration:
- Present at the clinic with picture ID and insurance information.*
- Show up 20 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Follow the recommendations of your medical provider carefully.
- Complete an assessment with intake staff.
- Attend a patient orientation within the first four weeks of beginning treatment.
- Meet regularly with your counselor.
- Start recovery!
*If you have no insurance, we have a navigator onsite who will screen and assist with a Medicaid application when eligible.
Admission has specific requirements. We only accept patients needing support for opioid use disorder.
We make it possible to start your recovery journey at We Care Daily Clinics. We accept Medicaid and have financial navigators available on-site to guide you through paying for treatment.
The structure of We Care Daily Clinics is based on highly successful tribal behavioral healthcare programs, but both native citizens and non-native individuals are welcome to enter our MOUD program. The Muckleshoot Tribe is committed to helping our neighbors and building a stronger community.